From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of WillyTex
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:13 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Drug-Dependent Pundits Riot

scienceofabundance wrote:
> Well your sources are obviously wrong.

Children do not smoke betel leaves and betel
nuts, even in India. You are being given
inaccurate information. My source lives in
Vedic City and she is with the pundits every
single day. Smoking is not allowed anywhere
in Vedic City.
Of course it's not allowed, which is why they check the incoming pundits'
luggage. But some of them do it anyway if they can get away with it.
Tobacco, not betel leaves, which they chew.