One of the advantages of e-discussion over verbal discussion is that there is a
record of participants' approaches to argument.

In the case of this discussion, WillyTex, you have shown that you do not have
the evidence to support your "argument", you do not have the emotional ability
to admit you lack such evidence or to answer direct questions when such answers
would indicate flaws in your "argument".

I was a "WillyTex virgin" - and I have been deflowered.