--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WillyTex no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > azgrey wrote:
> > > From what I've heard, that battle-ax
> > > can put it away.
> >
> > Sexism, a term coined in the mid-20th
> > century, refers to the belief or attitude
> > that one gender or sex is inferior to,
> > less competent, or less valuable than
> > the other...
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism
> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism>
>
> Gee WillyTex, are you saying azgrey is a sexist? Ya think?
>
> Feminism 101 by Melissa McEwan

Correcting Raunchy's oversight in not providing a photo
of the feminist being quoted as data for our ongoing study
on whether or not the feminists in question are "homely"
or not, I rectify the situation:

  [http://www.moonbattery.com/melissa-mcewan.jpg]

That brings the data so far up to:

Homely:  10
Not homely:  5

Also, could one of you feminists contact Ms. McEwan and
teach her how to flip someone off? That's such a simple
skill that not having learned it might be perceived by the
public as reflecting badly on the angry, anti-Obama polemic
on her blog site "Moonbattery" (example below, a rare one
in which she actually uses Obama's name...usually she
makes up names for him.) A quick scan of the site reveals
hardly a single blogpost that doesn't denigrate Obama.

I'm mentioning this to point out not only the "quality" of
the "experts" that Raunchy trots out to "support" her
obsession with being -- and remaining -- a victim, but
where she finds them.
Eurosnob: America Is Too Provincial for Nobel Lit Prize
American moonbattery is sufficiently fulsome to produce Nobel Peace
Prize winners like Jimmy Carter and Al Gore, but when it comes to
Literature, our prize-winning days appear to be behind us for now.
Sniffs Horace Engdahl
<http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080930/ap_on_re_eu/eu_nobel_literature_6>
of the Swedish Academy:
The U.S. is too isolated, too insular. They don't translate enough and
don't really participate in the big dialogue of literature. That
ignorance is restraining.
Obscenity-laced doggerel comparing the USA to Nazi Germany might win you
a Nobel Prize if you're Harold Pinter
<http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2005/10/more_nobel_nutt.html> , but
not if you're a measly American.

On the bright side, if Barack Obama is elected, Europeans will like us
more. Unfortunately, we'll like ourselves a lot less.