--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> "When our awareness is open to this level of intelligence within ourself then
> the organizing power of Natural Law is spontaneously awake in our intellect,
> mind, senses, and behaviour, and all our thought, speech, and action
> spontaneously flows in the evolutionary direction of Natural Law".
>
> Maharishi on perfect management

Of course that's true, BUT THAT'S AFTER THE FACT! First you must get there!!
Just a little faint awareness of Being ain't gonna cut the mustard my friend.
MMY just simplified everything for public consumption, you need to practice all
Patanjali's limbs of Yoga to make REAL progress!

Is your awareness fully *OPEN* to that level of intelligence? Probably not,
Patanjali's other recommendations are there to help you to achieve just that!

Grace (TM) AND effort (Yama Niyama) are necessary to achieve Yoga.  Why else
would MMY say "..each limb is designed to create the state of Yoga in the
sphere of life to which it relates", and "..they must be practiced
simultaneously". MMY Gita under Yoga.