--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, guyfawkes91 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > "When our awareness is open to this level of intelligence within ourself
> > then the organizing power of Natural Law is spontaneously awake in our
> > intellect, mind, senses, and behaviour, and all our thought, speech, and
> > action spontaneously flows in the evolutionary direction of Natural Law".
> >
> > Maharishi on perfect management
> >
> Given the management of the TMO over the last decades, the name Maharishi
> University of Management would appear to be an oxymoron; rather like the Dick
> Cheney Institute of Business Ethics or the Richard Nixon School of Moral
> Philosophy.

I too am curious about how the TMO is organized.  From what I saw in Seattle,
WA where I was initiated, the local TM center did not have too many staff to
run the business.  And yet, the center was there open for those who are willing
to pay the price for the classes.

It amazes how they stay in business given the apparent loose management style
of the organization.