Datum: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:11:51 +0200
Von: ve...@gmx.de
An: ve...@gmx.de
Betreff: Save Maharishi\'s Seelisberg !

Jai Guru Dev

Invest and help to SAVE the Capital in Seelisber!
(You might have heard, International wants to sell it.) Read this letter of a
friend of mine.
Ank keep the following in mind:

Lately in the last years when Maharishi was asked, how it was for him to not be
any more in Seelisberg, he answered:

"I never left Seelisberg!"
-  Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

This we have to have in mind, when we read the following.

Jai Guru Dev

Irma

Success for Maharishi's Seelisberg

1000 signatures until  Aug. 1. 2009

Please join the comitee "1000" to reach the following goals:

§ Preserve the "Maharishi"-hotels Sonnenberg and Kulm in Seelisberg

§ Restore and extend the properties: add parking, east-entrance to
Kulm, ect.

§ commercial use of the hotels and grounds
     - with a "Vedic Senior Residence"
     - with extention of services of the MAV-clinic
     - with professional  MERU-activities: articles in science media,
conferences
     - with ayurvedic top-restauration; bus groupes, weddings etc.
     - with sub leasing, co-operations (with health insurance?)

§ profit shares to support Brahmastan, India and similar

§ generate funds to realise these realistic goals

I know that we can effect the decisions!   Yes we can!   Do you think the same?
Please copy/send this mail to many like minded friends, today  (avoid
"snake"-mails)

And sign the list at:

http://www.doodle.com/h463cbd86fizebfv

cordial greetings from Switzerland