.

On August 1st there is the National Day of Switzerland with a great celebration
in Seelisberg.

Special guest of this celebration will be Bevan Morris.

Every meditator is welcome in Seelisberg.
(See the programm below.)

Jai Guru Dev

And please don't forget to sign up here (as sign of your (mental) support for
the capital in Seelisberg:

http://www.doodle.com/h463cbd86fizebfv

> Dear friends
>
> It is a very great joy to inform you that Dr. Bevan Morris, the Prime
> Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, will be visiting Seelisberg
> and attending as guest of honour the National Day celebration on 1. August.
>
> You are very cordially invited to join us all in celebrating the 718 birthday
> of our Nation at the Capital of Heaven on Earth in Seelisberg.
>
> I think it was in 1971 when Maharishi-ji came here with Bevan Morris to have
> a first look at the Sonnenberg and Kulm. Dr. Morris mentioned that he was
> awestruck by the magnificence of the location and the historical importance
> right above the Rütli. Later on Dr. Morris spent many years in Switzerland
> teaching the TM-Sidhi program to many thousand course participants in Hotels
> all over the country and assumed many other important functions in
> Seelisberg. He is thrilled to come back to Seelisberg after two decades and
> is very grateful to the Swiss Governors for inviting him.
>
> Please join us in welcoming Bevan Morris in Seelisberg and invite all your
> Sidhas and Meditators to come with you for the celebrations in Seelisberg.
> (RSVP – only limited seating available for lunch and the boat ride in the
> evening).
>

> Maria and Otto Odermatt have planned a beautiful and eventful day. See below.
>
> We are very much looking forward meeting you and your Meditators and Sidhas.
>
> With our very best wishes
> Jai Guru Dev
> Raja Felix & Mona

> 1. August Program in Seelisberg
>

> 11:30 – Sonnenberg Reception
> Welcoming and garlanding the Prime Minister Dr. Bevan Morris, and Raja Felix
> and Mona, the Mother of his Domains, to the sound of Alpine Horns. Ringing
> the Bell of Invincibility.
>
> 11:45 – Terrace in front of Sonnenberg
> Raising the Flag of the Global Country of World Peace on the terrace above
> the Rütli.
>
> 12:00 – Garden area in front of Sonnenberg
> Lunch banquet with entertainment.
>
> 13:30
> Walk and talk.
>
> 14:30 – Grand Assembly Hall Sonnenberg
> Starting the celebration with the sound of the Alpine Horns, followed by
> Rashtra Gita (national anthem of the Global Country of World Peace)
> Puja to Guru Dev
> Address by Prime Minister Dr. Bevan Morris
> Short speeches by Raja Felix and Mona
> Address by the Raj Rajeshwari for Switzerland (by conference call from
> Vlodrop)
> Cake and candle light ceremony
> Video tape of Maharishi’s address during a 1. August celebration in Seelisberg
> National Anthem
>
> 17:00 – Grand Assembly Hall Sonnenberg and “flying rooms”
> Group meditation and Yogic Flying
>
> 19:30 – Garden area in front of Sonnenberg
> [...]

Please sign up here:

Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome