--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> Watch her report here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#32195442

I just watched this report. Two things came to my mind: One, TMO fundamentally
has the same goal - takeover of the world according to its philosophies and
methods.  Two, I wonder how many other organizations such as these (TMO,
C-Street (or whatever it is called), Scientology) are out there - each thinking
they have the best/only way?

Hardly needs to be said here, but MMY had no problems working with
dictators/tyrants/terrorists.  TB's rationalize this without a problem, but
step back just a little and it reveals that he had certainly decided his morals
were "not of this world" - just like the C-Street people in the MSNBC piece.

For some reason, I am reminded of and laughing about a situation in which I was
involved where someone came to give advanced techniques.  When the weekend was
over, we drove him to the airport and he left the country with the weekend's
takings in his hat!  This was before all the security of the last decade.