--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Hardly needs to be said here, but MMY had no problems working with
> dictators/tyrants/terrorists.  TB's rationalize this without a problem, but
> step back just a little and it reveals that he had certainly decided his
> morals were "not of this world" - just like the C-Street people in the MSNBC
> piece.

Rubbish ! Maharishi never "worked with dictators".

What He did was to go into a certain dictatoridden country where lots of people
where killed and supressed, fearridden contries indeed, together with His
TM-Disciples raising the collective consciousness of that particular country.

The effect was that they left "office" quietly where bloodshed was anticipated,
revolution was expected and embassies closed.

Maharishi was quietly involved with this kind of work for decades. I was
involved in several such projects, most notebly in softening Marcos in the
Philippines to leave the country. A couple of days after we hailed him and
lifted him up in the Presidental Palace (Rick Archer was also there) he simply
said NO when a General insisted they should shoot down the demonstrators on the
bridge leading to the Palace. A few days later he simply left the country, just
like the Shah did.

Maharishi never worked with dictators. He made them quietly slip away without
bloodshed to the innoscent people on the streets. Be it Argentina, Iran, The
Phillipines or Ethiopia. He did let Bush slip away though but then again the
americans obviously where too immature to understand that they had been conned;
no uprising was in the making there.