> > >   Most of the crew in DC is in favor of restricting gun ownership almost
> > > totally.
> > >   A little research on the subject will turn up some very disturbing
> > > facts.
> > >

> > Only if you get your 'facts' from the crackpot fringe wingnut conspiracy
> > loons. Obama has stated plainly that he fully supports the 2nd Amendment.
> > There is NO congressional support to do anything like you're suggesting and
> > neither are there any plans from the White House to propose any such thing.
> >
>   Amazing observation- evidently people with this point of view haven't been
> following the issue very closely.

The natural thing for you to do is to specifically back up in a credible way
your claim that "almost total gun restriction" is somehow ACTUALLY going to be
implemented by the Obama administration.

Please show specific documents, official proposals and/or specific legislation
to back up your claim.

Also, present only verifiable objective evidence. Mere assertion from wingnut
conspiracy propagandists is NOT credible evidence.

=  Your rhetoric sounds like the crackpot claims from nutbags like Glenn Beck
that Obama is setting up vast FEMA concentration camps for his political
enemies and that he's about to implement mandatory public service camps for
young people where they will somehow be subject to "re-education" brainwashing.

It's partly because of the right wing fringe wackos and crackpots like that
that the GOP has become so marginalized and impotent politically.

The only people who buy into that crap are the uneducated, easily manipulated
discontents of society that the right wing media panders to. The American
people as a whole, reject such irrational fear-mongering political nonsense and
the primitive, hostile mob mentality it generates.