--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2...@...> wrote:
<snip>
>   Check congresswoman McCarthy and her views, also,
>   R Emanuel
>   E holder
>   Ms. Pelosi
>   Ted Kennedy
>   D Feinstein
>   Kerry
>   H. Koh
>   Joe Biden- who wrote the Clinton assault weapons ban which, upon official
> investigation proved to be virtually useless.
>    As an ironic aside, Ms. Fienstein, I beliieve, has a CCP but doesn't
> believe you are entitled to one.
>    Mr. Obamma, has promised to reinstate the Clinton gun ban.

None of these people are advocating a "total gun ban,"
contrary to your original claims.

They advocate various types of gun-control measures
designed to make gun possession safer.

And as the ReasonOnline article notes, while there are
a few such measures currently sitting in committee,
that's all they're doing, sitting. Nobody's interested
in acting on them.