Vaj wrote:
> I guess it's not just Rush who's on Oxy...

So, under your health care plan, old people won't
even be able to get an Oxy for their back pain.
Ouch! Why are you so selfish and cruel? What are
you trying to do - get rid of all the old people?
Let them eat cake? Screw you - I want my MTV.

Gee, I never said that. If your Grandma is a Republican living in TX, she can get all the Oxy she needs off her Mexican housekeeper's cousin. If she'd like to go the more expensive route, she could try her PCP.

You young punkers need to get some smarts - over
my dead body are you going to kill my granny!
Screw you and your cash for clunkers program and
screw your mandatory public health care. You're
not going to get into my bank account for no
automatic deductions to pay for your boozing and
smoking bad habits.

Don't worry, we won't kill Granny. She's probably already helping sap the Medicare funds dry like the other illegal aliens in Texas.