Vaj wrote:
> Don't worry, we won't kill Granny. She's probably
> already helping sap the Medicare funds dry like
> the other illegal aliens in Texas.

Don't you just hate those illegal aliens in Texas!

So, under your health care plan, granny won't get
any Oxy for her back pain, and the millions of
migrant workers won't even get a doctor's visit.

Many migrant workers are here LEGALLY doing back-breaking work Willy. Of course they deserve whatever medical treatment our country can give them for their hardworking contributions. If Granny is here illegally she'll have to steal a social security number like everyone else.