(snip)
> > It looks like to me that Vaj would throw Granny
> > under the bus and he seems very biased against
> > brown skinned workers in Texas, but not those
> > in Calif. Go figure.

All this is just using fear tactics and lies to manipulate people, into holding
on to what they have, in order to maintain the status quo...
The status quo, much make more money, than we thought, for the Insurance
Companies, the Drug Companies and Doctors for profit...

There is definitely enough to go around, but the corporation, will create the
illusion of scarcity, so the prices stay high...

We the law of supply and demand, as long as they keep the supply limited, then
they can keep the profits high, and if they are in the medical business for
money only, then they are serving mammon, and will  choose to serve that master
in exchange for their souls...
Try to gain the world...and oops, lost your soul...
Bye for now...

r.g.