--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/bs_3/bs_3-1-insy.html
> >
> > Adhikaranas IV, V, and VI: (Sutras 22; 23; and 24 to 27) teach that the
> > subtle bodies of the souls descending from the Chandraloka through the
> > ether, air, etc., do not become identical with ether, air, etc., but only
> > live there; that they descend in a short time. On entering into a corn or a
> > plant the soul remains merely in contact with it which is already animated
> > by another soul. The soul after having entered into a corn or a plant, gets
> > connected with him who eats the corn or fruit of the plant and performs the
> > act of copulation. The soul remains with him till he enters into the
> > mother's womb with the seminal fluid injected. The soul ultimately enters
> > the mother's womb and is brought forth as a child.
> >
> So, my two kids, were born in Iowa, one on April 11th, 1981, and the other
> kid, well he was borned on January 16th, 1984, the day His Holiness left from
> the 'Taste of Utopia Course'...
> So, you mean to say, they came from the Iowa Corn Fields?
> I would have never thought of that one...
>
> r.g.

Kinda reminds me also, of that old baseball movie, they made up there in Iowa
somwheres, I forget exactly wheres, but I do remember the movie...
It as about building it, and they will come..
Now, that sounds more like a little blue pill, commercial on the TV
machine..with the Elvis tunes in the backround...
Times have changed, sure have...

r.g.