--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > Om, I don't know any TM deniers, but my guess is what is so upsetting
> > > to many people is when a group claiming to have spiritual truths
> > > constantly bombards the media outlets with lies and exaggerations--and
> > > then enlists their own members to cover their tracks by hiding in blog
> > > and in newspaper article comment sections.
> > >

> > Of the activist Transcendental Meditation haters fighting TM on these blogs
> > and who would go out & show up in public meetings aagainst TM like at
> > meetings opposing DLF, are the deniers mostly Christians doing their
> > fundamentalist thing?   & some TM quitters?
> >
> > What do you see?
> >
> > Just wondering.
> >

> Reading these replies and looking at those anti-TM webpages,
>
> seems there are at least four types of Transcendental Meditation deniers.
>

> TM deniers:
>
> 1. "upsetting to many people is when a group claiming to have spiritual
> truths constantly bombards the media outlets with lies and exaggerations"

This would cover any of the moral problems of the TMO money, science, power and
sex.

> 2. "Losers are provoked by success."

Some folks who claim they got nothing or were may be damaged.

 > 3."religious fundamentalism"

 Doctrinals insisting there is `only one way'
& TM the wrong way.

> 4. "It's just that it's so entertaining"  For fun.

The perturbing one.  The one that is so without virtue.

Entertaining?  Seems so with out principle..

This last one seems so unbelievably spineless where evidently it seems
everywhere is so the time for every spiritual meditator to exert themselves and
make glorious or become contemptible.  This one seems particularly
contemptible.   If only half of the research or even just a third was accurate
about meditation, these folks when they use their smarts and abilities so are
some of the worst of reactionary counter-revolutionaries.  Creating trouble
just because it is fun.