--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
> > Meanwhile thousands of Buddhist monks are learning TM, real
> > meditation, as taught by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in
> > Thailand and Cambodia.
> >
> > Vaj's pitta is on the rise !
>

> Nabby, they've been reporting that "thousands" of Cambodians have
> learned TM for years. Always ambiguous numbers, never in a specific
> location. I think it's kinda funny how people keep repeating it, as if
> it's new. What's it been, three years since this allegedly happened?
>
> And of course you ignore the fact that they would no longer really be
> Buddhists. Converts to Hinduism is what they'd be.

Hindus in a Buddhist monestary ? Well, please tell that to the Lamas running
these monestaries; you are now a Hindu ! They would laugh so hard you would
take to the nearest street for an all american Coke.

While on Purusha I met several Lamas that proclaimed us to be real monks,
complaining that their own "monks" was masturbating so much that their glow was
non-present.

All these Lamas do is adding a TM meditation practise that works, contrary to
their old stuffy prayers and meditations that have no effect.