--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> off_world_beings wrote:
> > Willytex is on Medicare...
> >
> Medicare is for sick people.
>
> > How ironinc.
> >
> I'll tell you what's ironic, Off. You're
> probably laid-off, but I'm still working,
> and on a group medical insurance plan. >>

I work for myself in Vermont. I cannot be fired. I cannot loose work in
a recession. I pay for my own health insurance through
Blue-Cross/Blue-Shield. I have more self-sufficiency in money-making
than you have ever had Willytex. You are a slave from my point of view.
I will never ever work for the "Man". I am an independent, and I can
never be laid off, nor can I stop making money. Its almost impossible. I
am also a landlord on the side. I have the varied skills to work almost
anywhere I choose in America, and I have a passport to live in 15
countries in Europe if I please.

I am 47 years old. I swim 80 lengths of butterfly most days - that is
when I am not literally running up mountains, or cross-country skiing at
the lodge. In winter, I drive to the lodge, ski for about 3 hours, then
work in a local cafe for about 4-5 hours, then go ski or swim for about
1-2 hours, then go home or go out with friends.

But that's just me.

How 'bout you Willytex - sounds like you are an endentured slave
compared to me. Enjoy your commute and slaveman day on Monday - Lol.

OffWorld