> want to expand the Medicare to cover
> everyone AND bring down the cost of
> health care.
>
> Everybody is on the government plan, -
> there's no opt-out, it's an automatic
> payroll deduction. When you reach your
> full retirement age, you get Medicare.

Hi Will,
 Wouldn't this end up like SS where there are less people working as a
proportion of those collecting?
  Wouldn' this plan hinge on full employment which is rare?
  I would think that the people who don't work would be a problem.
  It would be nice if everyone could be taken care of- hope it could work out.