--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> From a friend:
>
> Hi Rick
>
> Here's the info on John Douglas.
>
> http://www.spirit-repair.com/
>

> The website doesn't do him justice.  In his seminars (if you go to
> workshops, you'll get a better idea) he explains the principles and
> procedures much more clearly.  His cd's are expensive but they last a
> life-time:  I play them 24/7.  The location repair clears the home,
> vehicle, hotel room.  and fills the environment with God's light.
> Really.  The Spirit Repair does the major work on restoring balance in
> the entire field of the body:  causal, mental and astral bodies
> included.  Psychological Repair allows us to specify what needs
> fixin.  Douglas recommends we hear these 3 daily.  Then subconscious
> repair cd at least once a week.
> Instead of our asking,  the healing is done for us.
>
> This man was chosen before birth to receive some special gifts, as in
> receiving permission from the Lord of Karma to remove karmas from the
> causal body . Douglas explains that the reason why we find people who
> have been meditating and living a very pure life for 25 -30 years
> dying from cancer is due to these karmas stored in the causal body
> awakening.  Remove the karmas, and see what happens.
>
> He is a medical intuitive who can see the prana fluctuations.  This is
> the field that he operates from.  Can work from a distance.  No space/
> time issue.  He can see micro-organisms growing on cells.
>
> He has cured lyme disease (literally cured), stopped the progression
> of ms,  corrected incorrect diagnoses of autism and schizophrenia,
> finding misalignment of the skull and spine and FIXING it right then
> and there,  helped people with chronic depression to not only feel
> better but come off of medication completely and still feel great; to
> find the source of some severe arthritic conditions to actually be due
> to blood infections and removing the source of the infection right
> then and there.  He has a climate crisis cd for healing the planet;
> and his cd on power development, wow.
>
> Now,  it's not new stuff.  It's just made available in an easy way to
> use.  Yes, absolutely this knowledge is elsewhere:  only here it's
> condensed and available to everyone.
>
> Douglas has no intention of being a guru.  His job is simply to make
> available the healing procedures so that WE can take care of
> ourselves. He travels extensively, coming to the U.S. several times a
> year.  He is expected in Fairfield this September.  Jeanine Fellmer is
> his representative here in Fairfield.
>
> He loves Fairfield and seems to have good rapport with the
> University.  The University and Douglas are engaged in several studies
> to determine Douglas' effectiveness as a healer.
> Vaidyas take the pulse before and just after the healing and have no
> choice but to confirm the positive changes.  Occasionally a bit of
> jealousy pops up, but the changes are definitely there. I hear he
> plans to do another study on lupus.

FF meditator folklore says, evidently Douglas cured Keith Wallace of a standing
condition with Lymes disease.  Also another Transcendental Meditation movement
higher-up when they passed by each other in a Douglas meeting, Douglas turned
back and told them, "By the way i just took care of your Lymes."