--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jr_esq" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> Carde,
>
> We don't expect a heterosexual woman to appreciate Anette
> Carlstrom the same as heterosexual men do.  As such, we
> would like hear what the other members of this forum think
> of her.

Ignoring the *incredible* sexism of your remark,
here's my feedback. I glanced at the video with
no sound because my computer was plugged into my
headphones and I wasn't wearing them. I "fast
forwarded" a few times to see her from different
angles and was seriously underwhelmed. No shakti
at all, not terribly attractive physically, and
decidedly unattractive psychically (vibe-wise).
The woman has all the subtlety of a Playboy
Playmate. I can understand why you might like
her. :-)