> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jr_esq" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Carde,
> >
> > We don't expect a heterosexual woman to appreciate Anette
> > Carlstrom the same as heterosexual men do.  As such, we
> > would like hear what the other members of this forum think
> > of her.
>
> Ignoring the *incredible* sexism of your remark,
> here's my feedback. I glanced at the video with
> no sound because my computer was plugged into my
> headphones and I wasn't wearing them. I "fast
> forwarded" a few times to see her from different
> angles and was seriously underwhelmed. No shakti
> at all, not terribly attractive physically, and
> decidedly unattractive psychically (vibe-wise).
> The woman has all the subtlety of a Playboy
> Playmate. I can understand why you might like
> her. :-)

Once again you failed to appreciate the gift that Ms. Carlstom has as well as
other women in general.  You've made judgements about her without even
listening to what she said.  If you had listened, you would have heard the
healing mantra that she sang over the screen.

I listened to the mantra and enjoyed it.  It may have brought about some good
vibes for me today too.  For example, a business associate just called me this
morning about a potential real estate deal.  Then, while walking on the street
near my house, I saw a friend whom I have not seen for about 30 years.

You should watch and listen before making any conclusions.