--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "It's just a ride"

<mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote:
> > http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/09/03/india/index.html
<http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/09/03/india/index.html>

> The wheel is moving but the hamster is dead.
>
> I'm not that old but when I got sick, my parents called the doctor.
> The doctor arrived, diagnosed and if he didn't have the required drug,
> phone the pharmacy, which delivered a few minutes later.  Costs were
> about the same as the ones in the Salon article.

*****

My neighbor with a brain tumor got a visit from Apria's giant van
yesterday, but I doubt if a doc was aboard -- you can still get a actual
doctor house call in England, but that's pretty much a gone John here.

http://www.apria.com/about_apria/1,2746,512,00.html
<http://www.apria.com/about_apria/1,2746,512,00.html>