--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> Mike Dixon was duped into believing:
>
> > We'll be back, again and again, bigger and stronger.
>
> > Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against
> > Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration
>
> Bananas.
>
> ABC News - Conservative activists, who organized a march
> on the U.S. Capitol today in protest of the Obama
> administration's health care agenda and government
> spending, erroneously attributed reports on the size of
> the crowds to ABC News.
<snip>
> At no time did ABC News, or its affiliates, report a number
> anywhere near as large. ABCNews.com reported an approximate
> figure of 60,000 to 70,000 protesters, attributed to the
> Washington, D.C., fire department.

On a lefty blog reporting this cock-up, one commenter
noted:

"The problem was with the unit of measurement. They meant
to report that there were 2 million pounds of protesters
present."

And another commenter responded:

"I hate to squander the great potential of wingnut weight
jokes, but 2 million pounds divided by 70,000 wingnuts
comes out to 28.5 pounds per wingnut."