Here's one for the wannabee celibates on the group
(to test their resolve), and for those married or
hooked up guys who are under the mistaken impression
that their lady is going to understand when they blow
off their Valentine's Day date because they're too
busy with the White Report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPT_naWVGM

Can the U.S. even show women dressed in underwear in
their lingerie ads yet? Remember the famous Playtex
commercials back in the 60s with their "invisible
women?" -- no women, just the bras dancing around in
space. Over here we not only get the real thing, we
get the UK's current top model, Rosie Huntington-
Whitely, showing off Agent Provocateur's lingerie
as it was intended to be worn.

We now return you to discussing politics and slinging
insults and debating whose guru has the biggest dick.