<snip>
> Can the U.S. even show women dressed in underwear in
> their lingerie ads yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7W7icd-Fc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0x_X0xXgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuIjhEASt0g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08t8GDvoh50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4482WHCdJDw

...etc....

 Remember the famous Playtex
> commercials back in the 60s with their "invisible
> women?" -- no women, just the bras dancing around in
> space. Over here we not only get the real thing, we
> get the UK's current top model, Rosie Huntington-
> Whitely

Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen,
Laetitia Casta, Adriana Lima, Ana Hickman, Alessandra
Ambrosia, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Gracie
Carvalho, Flavia de Oliveira, Emanuela De Paula, etc....

, showing off Agent Provocateur's lingerie
> as it was intended to be worn.
>
> We now return you to discussing politics and slinging
> insults and debating whose guru has the biggest dick.

But only for a little while, before we're returned to
more of Barry's dick-swinging and insult-slinging at
the U.S., TM, TMers, MMY, etc., etc., etc....