ShempMcGurk wrote:
> Gosh, I didn't realize that Israel "threatens" the Arab/Muslim world with
> nuclear anihilation.  I've been aware of Israel voicing its determination to
> defend itself but I didn't know that it threatens other sovereign states.
>
> When did this occur, Bob?  Specifics, please.
>
> I can, of course, cite you instances of the Muslim world threatening Israel
> with anhiliation.  Why just today, the President of Iran did just that.

Israel sort of set up shop in a bad neighborhood, didn't they Shemp?  If
you bought a house in a crack neighborhood in Oakland I don't think you
would have much luck demanding that the Oakland police give you extra
special protection.  Likewise Israel shouldn't be expecting the US to
provide any extra special protection either.