How 'bout some espresso with that bikini?
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/weird/Bikini-Baristas-Busted-in-Washington-61254717.html

I'm not sure where this was in Washington though there is a link
suggesting WSU which is in Pullman in eastern Wasthington.  I remember a
bikini car wash in Kennewick which is also in eastern Washington.  Great
place to get a car wash on a hot day. ;-)

It's also interesting there is a similar espresso place in San Diego
where charges have been filed.

I have always thought that if guys can go topless that women can too.