Vaj wrote:
> Marshy wasn't a Saraswati Advaitin Willy,
> he was a secretary to one!

Secretaries can be Saraswati Advaitins, Vaj.

Maharishi was a Saraswati Advaitin, he
initiated me in a diksha with the Saraswati
bija. His Master, Brahmanand Saraswati, was
also a Saraswati Advaitin. This has also been
established by Premanand and by James Duffy.

Maharishi is a 'Neo-Advaitin' who taught the
'Direct Path' teachings. All the Saraswati
Advaitins are tantrics because they ascribe
to the Sri Vidya.

Don't be silly Willy, the Marshy was not a member of the Saraswati order, he was not a Brahmin. And although he talked about Advaita Vedanta vaguely, he did not teach the techniques of Advaita Vedanta. You have to go to one of the Neo-advaitic satsangarians if you wanted the 'highest first'. Marshy taught tantric mantra meditation but liked to call it Vedic.

No wonder you're so confused! I'd be confused too if I took tantric mantra meditation as the highest first! Sheesh, if you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'. Not our Marshy! He just kept diggin'.