<snip>
> I'm actually not that big a Joss Whedon fanboy.
> I discovered him only with Firefly and have never
> (gulp...forgive me, Saint Joss) seen an episode of
> either Buffy or Angel. :-)

Barry, 3/21/09 (#212517):

"...My past experience with 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'
and 'Angel' and 'Firefly' and 'Serenity' and 'Dr.
Horrible's Sing-Along Blog' has convinced me that in
Joss Whedon I am dealing with a very talented human
being."

Barry, 2/21/09 (#209588):

"I missed a lot of 'Buffy' and 'Angel'..."

Barry to Lawson, 6/17/05 (#62778):

"Never watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer?!!! You've
missed out. It's actually tremendously clever. And
Buffy is a babe-and-a-half."

This is a demonstration of how "in the moment"
Barry is: In moments in February and March of
this year, and in June of '05, Barry had seen at
least some episodes of "Buffy" and "Angel."

In the moment today, he's never seen any of them.