Yeah, I had a dark moment, and well, I was wrong.

But, I put some creativity into it -- signifying that, as usual, I was more
about displaying my incredible wunderkind virtuosity than I was intending to
actually have a real world impact.  Consider how hard I worked to come up with
amazingly novel ways to scour Willy for instance, and yet, he's impervious to
any taunt.  Believe me, it's more about ego over here than error over there.
And, I was pretty sure it'd be water off you, ducky.  A big fat excuse, I know,
I know, but you were calling me a liar and a "fuck something" or a "something
fuck" and, oh, so, can I at least say that it wasn't completely unprovoked on
my part? I'm just sayin' -- but, yeah, for sure we could get 60 votes in the
Senate to censor me at least.

I'd be far more ashamed; however, looking over my list of things to be ashamed
of, I have to admit that this sin is far far down the list of my sins.  So, I
won't be making space for that sin to get on the band wagon and take a turn
whipping my ass with guilt -- in fact, I'd say it was about 30 years ago when I
had accumulated so much guilt that my tank was full -- so hey, now I can just
sin right and left and never have "that mounting dread" feeling any more than
when it topped off 30 years ago.  Hee hee.  Not really, but I love the
concept....if only human brains worked like that.

So, sorry Judy, sorry.  Probably, maybe, sorta, kinda it'll never happen again.

Edg