--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, michael <vedamer...@...> wrote:

> Give India the Best Defence System in the World
> Asian Tribune - Bangkok,Thailand
> The late Maharishi Mahesh Yogi revived, from the ancient
> Vedic science of ... Scientists have named this phenomenon
> the Maharishi Effect in honor of ...
>
> http://www.asiantribune.com/news/2009/10/13/give-india-best-defence-system-world

I doubt that an article alone, even by someone
as prestigious as a previous winner of the Ignoble
Prize, will convince India to rely only on the TM-
Sidhi program for its defense.

I suggest sending real, live representatives of the
TM movement to speak with Indian leaders to relate
their personal experiences of how doing the TM-Sidhi
program in a large group made them invincible. Someone
like Levi Butler.