Bhairitu wrote:
> I'm sure India will gladly replace their missile
> defense system with a bunch of hopping meditators.

Maybe, but it would probably be even more effective
to India's self defense if you sent your 'Pilot Guru'
back over to India, so he could teach them all about
'Touch Yoga'. Maybe you could fly with him over there
and help them out. What's he doing over here anyway
when there is so much to do in India? How much money
is he sending over there for his relatives to spend?

Islamabad - Flush with funds and new recruits, they
are now set to carry out a new jihad - against the
Pakistani state and security structure to bring it
to its knees...

Read the full story:

'Audacious militant tactics stun Pakistan'
By Syed Shoaib Hasan
BBC News, October 15, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/yh3elgx