On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM, ruthsimplicity
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I don't see a lot of this thread because I have some "contributors" to
FFL spam blocked.  I can say that the TMO has changed its mind on mood
making.  MMY said what you place your attention on will grow.  As a
continuation of this thought, it's now OK to affect a mood of higher
states and seeking the highest first.  Placing your attention on, even
believing you're in higher states is proported to help propel you
towards those higher states.

--

Life is not what you see, but what you've projected. It's not what
you've felt, but what you've decided. It's not what you've