> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > If it is such a given then, certainly, you should be able
> > to easily find me at least five or six examples from the
> > internet, Judy, in which global warming alarmists greet
> > news or suggestions of information contrary to their
> > theory of death and doom as welcoming.
> >
> > Can you please provide such examples, Judy?
>
> I wouldn't hold your breath, Shemp.
>
> I'm pretty sure this falls into the category
> of "I can claim that certain things are facts
> and never provide proof that they're facts
> because I'm Judy."  :-)

And Barry comes to this conclusion *without
having read either my or Shemp's posts*, even
though he quotes Shemp's post above and comments
on it, and on the claim of mine that he also
never read.

(Plus which, he seems not to know what "It's a
given" means.)

> You know...similarly to how she claims that
> people are ignorant of the real facts of the
> Indian caste system without once providing
> any of those "facts" she claims to know. :-)

He hasn't read any of my posts, and yet he knows
what I claimed and knows I never provided
anything to back up the claim.

Amazing, ain't it?

Also amazing how he leaps into a discussion
between two people who are among the five he
considers Unpersons, taking the part of one
Unperson against the other Unperson. Again,
without having read any of their posts:

"That is why I've written off these five people
as 'Unpersons.' Time has shown me that there is
nothing to be gained from even reading their
posts. So I don't."

> In other words, you're dealing with the
> Blowhard Factor. The amount of hot air this
> phenomenon causes could *in itself* create
> catastrophic global warming.  :-)

Yet another demonstration of why Barry wins the
Master of Projection title hands down, year
after year.