Vaj,

Really now, just how long would it take before the military industrial complex
removed Obama from office if he didn't keep war on the front burner?

Seeing how Obama has been handcuffed by wingnuts, lobbyists, BigBiz, bought and
paid for Democrats, et al, and comparing that to my hopes for what he
"promised" in his campaign speeches, it is myself I'm disappointed in for
having any hope at all that Obama could counter such massive cultural momentum
with a smile and shoeshine.

Kali Yuga boogie -- everyone's doing it.

Don't know the tune?

Starts like this:

Do a deer a female deer,

Re a drop of golden sun,

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,
me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,

Edg