On Nov 25, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

Vaj,

Really now, just how long would it take before the military industrial complex removed Obama from office if he didn't keep war on the front burner?

I'm aware it's unlikely to happen from Barack O'Ball-less--barring Michelle slapping a testosterone patch onto his back while he's sleeping. My question was 'who is the candidate who will stop the Militarism?' Does such a candidate exist? How long will Americans sit back and watch our country fall apart and decay, from basic education to healthcare, while these maniacs siphon off our tax dollars on pointless wars?