--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> The elite are pleased that their latest and more eloquent late night car
> salesman delivered a fine speech to the "great unwashed."   Problem is
> the rest of us don't buy it and we've heard it before.  This morning
> Thom Hartmann is slamming this latest cow-towance to the elite and their
> adolescent war mongering ways.  But Dan Gaynor, a right wingnut who was
> Thom's second hour guest, now supports Obama and this imperialist move.
> Go figure.

Yes, and so does, with a few minor qualifications, John McCain.  I'd say I'm
curious to see what position Joe Lieberman is going to take on it but I think
we can safely assume it is going to be full support for the Nobel Peace Prize
winner.

I'm more curious to see how the Obama ass-kissers on this forum are going to
react.  Let's see if they at least have the integrity of Bhairitu and are
consistent with their beliefs.