> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >
> > ...this time from authors.nag, FFL's self-appointed nightmare
> > mother-in-law, operator of the -Nitpicker Zone- death trap.
> >
> > Message # 236474
>
> The fascinating thing is that she found something
> to hate in the "Salsa Granny," too.

You mean, just as Barry justified posting the Granny
Salsa story by finding something to hate in female
senior citizens' political activistm?

"In Spain, old women seem to get off on something
other than arguing and hatred and bearing grudges.

"It must be the water."

And just as the do.rk found something to hate in
Raunchy's criticisms of Obama and the Democrats?

"It's quite clear to me by the emotionally charged venom
you consistently throw out at Obama and the Obama
administration that you're quite a bit more than over
the top in the anger and bitterness dept, Ms Dog - and
because of it it appears to me that reason has little
place in your perspective."

See, it's only *men* who get to hate and argue and
bear grudges (no matter what their ages). Women--
especially older women--need to shut up and work
on their dance routines.

> Could it possibly be because Granny demonstrated
> more of an ability to enjoy life and have fun in
> three minutes on YouTube than Judy has displayed
> in sixteen-plus years on the Internet?

Nope. It's that Judy demonstrates her ability to
enjoy life and have fun in ways that make Barry
deeply uncomfortable. He doesn't like being exposed
as shallow, dishonest, ignorant, misogynistic, and
run by his anger.