--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> yifuxero wrote:
> > I feel that at this time, some important
> > information on the TM mantras should be
> > revealed online...
> >
> How are you going to do that if you know next
> to nothing about the TM mantras? Apparently
> you don't even know where the TM mantras came
> from, or what they mean. Do you have any
> evidence you'd like to share that would prove
> that the Marshy didn't just make up the TM
> mantras? John Manning already posted some of
> the TM mantras, as well as the checking notes,
> on Google Groups and on Yahoo! Groups.

As Charlie used to say, "The mantras are the most pleasing names of God", I
agree!  What good would they be if they had no resonance with higher power.

These Devatas, (or gods) have names or sounds that are immanent within us, AS
us! Each chakra petal is a bija mantra and an immanent manifestation of that
Devata. To dwell on the meaning is NOT necessary as sound seeks it's own level,
like the resonance of two similar tuning forks, hit one and the other begins to
vibrate at the same frequency.....the science of sound is the science of TM.