TurquoiseB wrote:
> It's also fun writing about these ponderings, even if
> only for a forum where I know many posters either won't
> want to read what I write or literally *can't* because
> they lack the attention span to do so. The moment they
> see a post longer than Twitter-length, their minds tune
> out and their hands move automatically to the Next key.

[snip]
Barry Wright and John Manning are so much smarter than
anyone else on this forum. I don't know why anyone would
read any messages that were not from them! Just speaking
for myself, I don't know how I'd even go about appreciating
a movie like 'Avatar' or voting in an election, without
Barry or John's astute 'ponderings' and 'opinions'.