--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > As noted before, you
> > > know your best days are behind you when you have
> > > to look into the past to find your inspiration.
> >
> > At least they're looking to the past for *positive*
> > inspiration, unlike those who spend most of their
> > time here looking to the past to inspire their scorn
> > and loathing, as does the post I'm responding to.
>
> This entire thread is such a load of (since it's Christmas)
> reindeer manure. Even as the usual TM trolls, the ghosts of
> Christmas Past, unearth as much Scroogey dirt and scorn as
> they can possibly heap upon the TMO and Maharishi, I know
> in my heart their lies and lumps of coal concerning course
> fees, bogus knowledge and research, and off the reservation
> teachers, can never diminish Maharishi's greatness.  Bah
> Humbug, to the TM critics. May they be so lucky as to have
> even the a fraction of the capacity to bless us with such
> profound knowledge and give so selflessly of themselves for
> the betterment of humanity as did Maharishi. Jai Guru Dev.

A certain amount of criticism, skepticism, and general
badmouthing, about which reasonable people could disagree
(or not), is to be expected on a forum like this.

But the relentless, compulsive, wildly hyperbolic, and
in some cases downright fallacious nature of the
torrent of extreme and poisonous negativity that emanates
from a few of the critics here--even extending to anybody
who dares say anything the least bit positive about the
TMO/TM/MMY--indicates that something other than rationality
and objective evaluation is driving it all.