> > The Odds of Airborne Terror...

Judy wrote:
> Better tell Obama:

Who said John voted for Obama? Who said John voted
since Richard Nixon was elected? John will take the
side of anyone, for any reason, that disagrees with
Judy, even if it contradicts his own ideology. It's
beginning to look like all John can do these days
is attempt to flame, but it makes him look really
stupid, not a very wise political pundit at all.