--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

I only know Bob Roth from the Chantarella 6-month course I and Barry Wright
were on with him in '77.  Roth was one of several informal participant/leaders
of the course.

What I always found interesting about him was his similarity to Bevan in the
following sense: on the 6-month course he was skinny as he is now (and looks
virtually the same).  Then I saw him a few years later and he ballooned by,
literally, about 100 pounds.  Then the next time I saw him he was back to being
skinny.

Bevan was like that in the old days but got stuck on the fat side, unlike Roth
who got stuck on the skinny side.

Question is: who had more fun: Roth or Morris?  Is it better to eat like a pig
and enjoy yourself even though you will die 3 or 4 years earlier than you
otherwise would...or deprive yourself and get an extra 3 or 4 years of life and
be able to climb up stairs without gasping?

Fat Bastard: I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy
because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone
I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.