Thanks Nablusoss, this one with Hagelin is large at so many points.  Glad you
called it to attention.  I think you're right too that everyone on FFL ought to
listen to all of it to get the whole context.
I wish him well and all luck in the New Year.  I think they'ed get it too if
they'd go honest public with their all their financial numbers now and show
that they have nothing to hide anymore.

Would improve the old view of their integrity a lot.  may be too, while Hagelin
is in silence he could spend some little time writing at a 'code of ethics' for
MUM and the movement community.  Something about accountability to some common
standards that could be pointed to.  Different from Bevan's old own sense of
loyalty and making bones.

JGD,
-D in FF