I m going to choose to revel in my illusion

savor each grain of laughter and chunky salt, and creamy smoothness with a bite
goats milk, and the heat of smirks.Spice, and texture in all
I love my illusion, full of interesting things to play with and be amused by.

wow
three blue jays just now are all sharing the seed bowl!
They most times i observe, are so 'alpha male ' ish, chasing each other away,
only one can eat at a time-it seems, King of the Mountain type energy.
That was sure nice to see them all taking turns;one deep in the bowl, two
perched on top.And a sparrow they did not chase away.
How lovely.