Wow. I'm completely floored. That's soooooo cool. Perfect.
Maybe a schnauser puppy will wander into the neighborhood
come springtime. <wink> Thank you for taking the time to
share such a great tale. Your joy is palpable and contagious.

It's none of my biz, but this isn't the first time you have mentioned
husband's wrath. Here's to hoping that is merely a rhetorical device.