--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nelson" <nelsonriddle2...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, m 13 <meowthirteen@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > The End
> > > roll credits
> > > show snap shots of future snugglings with kitten
> > >

> > > true story
> >
> > <stands up, claps, cheers till she's hoarse>
> >
> > Bravo! Brava! Bravi!
> >
>    Nice story Meowy.
>    At work, in town, there are a number of ferals that I help feed and, some
> of them have become more social to where they come in and complain if there
> isn't something to eat.
>    One of them will often sit on my shoulder and and act blissed out- pur,
> purr, rub, etc,
>     Living out in the county, it is dog country and, we have always had some
> drop offs or throw aways that turn out to be great friends.
>    Maybe it is my imagination but it seems they might be gratefull to have a
> home and not have starved.

Be mindfull when feeding them nelson. I'm not suggesting
you let feral cats starve. I'm suggesting that there may be
ways of caring for them that don't involve encouraging
them to reproduce at will. Organized groups that feed
feral cats where I reside would not cease and are now being
cited and forced to desist. Heart felt good deeds were turning
a small problem into a huge one.