Me "pertrified"?   :-D

Hardly, I was raised being told "don't believe everything you read in
the newspaper."  Ever heard of the term MSM (Main Stream Media)?   I'm
just suggesting that people should  not swallow everything hook line and
sinker.  It amazes me how educated and supposedly enlightened people can
fall right in line with agendas without ever questioning them.

I don't know about you but I don't want to do a full body scan at the
airport and I especially don't want a cavity search.  People should be
up in arms over such things as the result of one little incident.   But
we have a nation of sheeple (or zombies as I often call them.  Hell, we
used to call them "the ignorant" in TM).  A friend who does a lot of
business travel out of the country is dreading these draconian
measures.  It's like they don't want us to travel at all as we'll see
how the other half lives and in some cases better than the "greatest
country on earth."

There are two kinds of opinions one finds online and especially here on
FFL.  One is what people really think and the other is a proforma ( how
they want to appear to people even if it is not their real thoughts).  I
speak my mind and it does not often go over well. But I don't care.
I've been doing that all my life.  Line on water.

I would say the interests of Wall Street and probably the MIC trump
anything Obama wanted to do for the people.  Should 1% of the population
really run things because they are the wealthiest?  I say not!  They got
there by hook or by crook and probably much of the time the latter (they
pay attorneys to cover their tracks).   It is up to the people to allow
this to continue or say "enough already!"