> My guess is that a person could easily hide
> about 3-5 pounds, as long as there are no
> drug/bomb sniffing dogs around...

My guess is that the terrorists have over a ton
of PETN at their disposal and over 3000 dedicated
suicide volunteers ready to ignite the substance
anywhere they can get inside a plane or a
building or a market.

It's probably only a matter of time before the
terrorists get ahold of a nuclear dirty bomb in
Pakistan and only a few years when Iran will be
able to fire a nuclear device into Tel Aviv.

Apparently the North Koreans can do this already
and in fact they passed off to Pakistan the
blueprints for a nuclear bomb.

It's no secret that Pakistan then gave the
blueprints to Iran. In less than five years there
will be WW III in the free world unless we do
something to stop them now.

It's too late to do anything after New York City
is laid to waste! Our only hope is to vote into
office some individuals who will stand up and
fight the terrorists and kill them before they kill
us.

I'm not convinced that Obama and Biden can protect
the country and make it safe, so fer sure I won't
be trusting them in the next election!

There is going to be hell to pay if there's a
successful attack on U.S. soil again under
Obama's watch. Why do you think he is so angry now
- this could already mean that he won't be around
for a second term.